The International Microwave Bio-Conference (IMBioC) is as an international forum for the exchange of ideas and information on state-of-the-art research in microwave and RF theory and techniques that bridge the science and engineering gap as applied to biological systems. This conference is an ideal forum for sharing new ideas on emerging techniques and applications.
Introducing Göteborg (Gothenburg)
Though often caught in Stockholm’s shadow, gregarious, chilled-out Göteborg actually has greater appeal for many visitors (and resident Swedes) than the fast-paced capital. Some of the country’s finest talent hails from the streets of this cosmopolitan port, including music icons José González and Soundtrack of Our Lives. Neoclassical architecture lines its tram-rattled streets, grit-hip cafes hum with bonhomie, and there's always some cutting-edge art and architecture to grab your attention.
Call for Papers
The topics of IMBioC include (but are not limited to) the following technical areas:
- Biological and medical applications of microwaves and RF systems
- Biological tissue interaction modelling
- Radar, imaging and sensor applications
- Biological effects
- Remote monitoring and communications
- Hyperthermia treatment applications
- Wearable and implantable wireless devices and Body-centric Communications
- PAN and other network (of any data rate) communications
- Energy harvesting and biosensor E-textiles
- RF and millimeter-wave techniques for physiotherapy
- Emerging techniques and applications